Flat roof vents
alwitra flat roof vents for any situation
Every downpipe in a building serving as a vent line must protrude above the flat roof. Fortunately, this is not a problem with alwitra flat roof vents: the alwitra vent stack forms the upper end of drainage downpipes protruding above low slope waterproofed roofs of any constructional type. At cold roofs, the alwitra cold roof vent ensures appropriate air circulation in the air space. You want to refurbish an existing roof? In this case, the alwitra refurbishment vent ensures easy, quick and reliable flashing of existing vent lines up to DN 150 against the new waterproofing without prior removal.
The alwitra vent stack forms the upper end of drainage downpipes protruding over low slope roofs with waterproofing of any constructional type. In ventilated roof structures - cold roofs - the alwitra cold roof vent ensures air circulation in the air space. In the case of refurbishment, the alwitra refurbishment vent offers an easy and reliable possibility of flashing existing vent lines up to DN 150 against the new waterproofing without dismantling.
- For waterproofing all types of construction up to DN 125 (OD 125)
- For seamless roof penetrations
- Reducer optionally available for DN 70 (OD 75) downpipes
- Connection to DN 125 (OD 125) and DN 100 (OD 110) downpipes under roofing membranes, with reducer (included)
- Fast, tool-free welding
- For renovation
- Thermal insulation
- Simple, safe connection of existing ventilation pipes up to DN 150 (OD 160), without removal with the new seal
- CFC-free polyurethane integral foam
- Factory-fitted EVALON or EVALASTIC sealing ring
- Air circulation in ventilated buildings (cold roofs)
- Connection sleeve made of EVALON or EVALASTIC, factory-fitted to the aerator pipe and double-secured
- Drip tray for collecting condensation drops
- Reduces or prevents moisture penetration of thermal insulation
- Ventilation cross-section approx. 110 cm².