EVALON® waterproofing membranes are high-quality synthetic membranes for single-ply sealing. The extraordinarily high percentage of high polymeric solids make them particularly homogeneous, soft and elastic. At the same time, they are particularly stable and resistant to common chemical environmental loads, resistant to root and rhizome penetration as well as bitumen compatible and suitable for direct application on any standardised bituminous sheets and insulation materials.
Optimal waterproofing concept for any roof geometry and any laying method.
Your advantages with EVALON®
- quick and easy handling even with unconventional roof shapes
- long-term reliability through welding of homogeneous material
- direct laying on any standardised bituminous sheets and insulation materials
- high thermal and mechanical resistance
- resistant to root and rhizome penetration according to FLL testing
- unproblematic installation under wear layers
- extremely low vapour diffusion resistance
- high resistance to damaging radiation
- high heat ray reflection - ideal for cool roofs
- five times lower fire load compared to double ply waterproofing
- comprehensive Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) incl. life cycle assessment of the individual waterproofing membrane systems and laying methods
Polyester fleece backing for loose laying with ballast, mechanical fastening or bonded application.
Glass/polyester fleece backing and integrated fire retarding layer for direct mechanical fastening on unbacked rigid PS foam boards.
Ideal for highly efficient installation with bonded roof build-ups: the self-adhesive waterproofing membranes EVALON® VSK and EVALON® VGSK ensure particularly time-saving, easy, clean and reliable laying without any additional adhesives. Also on steep slope roofs like shed or arched roofs.
Adhesive-free and windproof flashing and waterproofing with EVALON® water- proofing membranes. The underside coating of the EVALON® VSKA tapes will adhere to various substrates at the roof perimeter and wall flashing area.