The new alwitra roof drainage system is the perfect solution to all drainage issues of low slope roofs. When planning and installing drainage systems on low slope roofs, the requirements of various standards and guidelines are generally binding. In particular, DIN EN 12056 and DIN 1986-100 include specific requirements for roof drainage and emergency drainage systems.
The new alwitra roof drainage system is
- adapted to the specific requirements for rainwater and emergency outlets of low slope roofs (EnEV, DIN 1986-100)
- extremely efficient: Optimised inlet geometry providing both a high discharge rate and a low ponding height.
- extremely tough: Made of highly impact resistant polypropylene (PP).
- comprehensive: A vast product range offering numerous combination possibilities with a small number of individual parts.
- flexible: Along with the alwitra waterproofing membranes EVALON® and EVALASTIC®, almost any vapour control sheets can be professionally and securely flashed against.
- safe: The entire system has been testified by TÜV Rheinland LGA Products GmbH according to DIN EN 1253 and bears the German conformity mark “Ü”.
The new alwitra roof drainage systems consists of