Optimal waterproofing concept for any roof geometry and any laying method.
Your advantages with EVALON®
- quick and easy handling even with unconventional roof shapes
- long-term reliability through welding of homogeneous material
- direct laying on any standardised bituminous sheets and insulation materials
- high thermal and mechanical resistance
- resistant to root and rhizome penetration according to FLL testing
- unproblematic installation under wear layers
- extremely low vapour diffusion resistance
- high resistance to damaging radiation
- high heat ray reflection – ideal for cool roofs
- five times lower fire load compared to double ply waterproofing
- comprehensive Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) incl. life cycle assessment of the individual waterproofing membrane systems and laying methods
More videos are available on our videos page.
EVALON® for special purposes:
Waterproofing membrane EVALON® V
Polyester fleece backing for loose laying with ballast, mechanical fastening or bonded application.
Waterproofing membrane EVALON® VG
Glass/polyester fleece backing and integrated fire retarding layer for direct mechanical fastening on unbacked rigid PS foam boards.
Self-adhesive waterproofing membranes EVALON® VSK / VGSK
Ideal for highly efficient installation with bonded roof build-ups: the self-adhesive waterproofing membranes EVALON® VSK and EVALON® VGSK ensure particularly time-saving, easy, clean and reliable laying without any additional adhesives. Also on steep slope roofs like shed or arched roofs.
An overview of all downloads is available under "Downloads" in the menu. Downloads
- CE-Product data sheets (roofing membrane)Download PDF
- CE-Product data sheets (waterproofing membrane)Download PDF
EPD: EVALON®VSK & EVALON®VGSK bonded
EPD: EVALON®VG loose laid under ballast or mechanically fastened
EPD: EVALON®V loose laid under ballast or mechanically fastened