Wall capping profiles, in particular, with a coloured coating, contribute to the overall architectural impression of a façade. In addition, they also form part of the roof waterproofing.
alwitra wall capping profiles:
- industrially produced ready-to-install profile series (MAG, MAK) for all types of roof waterproofing (synthetic membranes or bituminous sheets)
- made of aluminium, lightweight and noncorrosive, recyclable, with synthetic coating, if required
- compliant with standards and directives
- for straight or crescent-shaped roof edges with upstands (parapet)
- with not accentuated rain-proof joints
- ready-to-install external/internal corners and other preformed details
- for simple and time-saving installation
alwitra wall capping profiles form part of a comprehensive system for smart roof waterproofing solutions.
- one-piece bent aluminium profile
- front face heights: 75, 100, 125, 150 mm
- back face heights: 60, 100, 125, 150 mm
- variable crown width
- with front face upstand (MAG-6)
- without front face upstand (MAG-4)